Who can use our IAG Service?
It is available to current, potential students, students from partnership agencies and local employers.
How can The Training Brokers IAG service help you?
Our friendly and experienced staff can help you with the following as a minimum:
* Finding the right course for you
* Improving your job search skills to find full, part time or volunteering work
* A confidential, impartial and objective information and advice service concerning learning opportunities, skills and qualifications, career progression and how to access them
* Supporting learners during their studies to assist their learning and personal development
* Advice and services to enable learners to study effectively if they have a disability or additional requirements
* Telephone/1-2-1 services providing information and advice
* If we cannot assist you ourselves we can signpost you to other agencies who can advise accordingly.
We offer one to one or group sessions where:
* You will find our staff supportive and knowledgeable
* Impartial discuss your specific needs
* The service is free
* Evening appointments and appointments to suit can be arranged on request
How can you get in touch with the Training Brokers?
Contact or call into our Head Office in Swinton or speak to any of our staff so that we can arrange to deal with your query or book an appointment with appropriate staff members.
Simply call us on 0161 465 9844/ 0161 728 2438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org