Award in Dementia Awareness
If you earn less than £17,500 per year, or you are in receipt of any benefits you are eligible to complete this course for free.
Who is this course suitable for?
This qualification is aimed at learners looking to further their skills and knowledge and to gain a qualification in Dementia awareness.
This is a knowledge only qualification therefore experience within the sector is not required
Contents of the course
1. Dementia Awareness
2. The person centred approach to the care and support of individuals with dementia
3. Understand the factors that can influence communication and interaction with individuals who have dementia
4. Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in dementia care
Potential job roles
- Residential care assistant
- Community support worker
- Domiciliary service worker
- L3 Adult Social Care
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 465 9844 for more information.