Skills for Employment, Training and Personal Development
Who is this course suitable for?
This qualification aims to provide learners with an opportunity to gain knowledge and understanding of transferable vocational skills to enhance their opportunities within their job search.
Contents of the course:
- Using a Personal Learning Programme
- Setting Goals for Personal Development
- Career Preparation
- Group and Teamwork Communication Skills
- Assertiveness and Decision Making Skills
- Problem Solving in the Workplace
- Planning for Personal Development
- Planning and Reviewing for Personal Development
- Preparing for a Recruitment Interview
- Skills for Employment
- Skills for Gaining Employment
- Recognising Employment Opportunities
- Improving Own Learning and Performance
Potential Job roles:
- The objectives of this qualification are to prepare learners for the work place and to improve their job search skills.
- Progression into the workplace
- Progression into further education to achieve their goals
Make new friends and gain a recognised qualification