Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at anyone who is interested in pursuing a career as a counsellor or support worker and wants to learn about how counselling skills are used in everyday life.
Am I eligible to do this course for free?
If you earn less than £17,500 per year or are on state benefits you will be entitled to full funding to complete this course.
What will I learn on this course?
During this course you will learn about:
- Using Counselling Skills
- Introduction to Counselling Skills Theories
- Diversity and Ethics in the Use of Counselling Skills
- Counselling Skills and Personal Development
Do I need prior experience?
No, this course will be completed using course workbooks to validate your knowledge. No previous experience within the Mental Health sector is needed.
What roles could I progress to after this course?
You could apply for a range of jobs including:
- Support Worker
- Healthcare Assistant
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Care Assistant in Residential Settings
- Guidance Worker
- Substance Misuse Worker
What courses could I progress to?
You could progress onto the following courses
- Level 3 Award in Counselling Skills and Theory
- Level 3 Diploma in Counselling Skills
How do I enroll?
Contact our team at email@example.com or call us on 0161 728 2438 and our team will be able to assist you.