Level 3 Award in Education and Training
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at anyone who is interested in pursuing a career as a tutor / trainer within FE Colleges, Independent Training Providers or Local Authorities
What will I learn on this course?
During this course you will learn about:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Facilitating learning and development for individuals, and groups
- Understanding assessment in education and training
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
Do I need prior experience?
No, this course will be completed using course workbooks to validate your knowledge and you will produce session plans, schemes of work and deliver a Micro-teach session within the group
What roles could I progress to after this course?
You could apply for a role as:
- Tutor / Trainer within FE Colleges, Independent Training Providers or Local Authorities
What courses could I progress to?
You could progress onto the following courses
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
How do I enroll?
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 728 2438 and our team will be able to assist you.