Information Advice & Guidance (IAG) Services
Who can use our IAG Service?
Our IAG service is available to current, potential students, students from partnership agencies and local employers.
How can The Training Brokers IAG service help you?
Our friendly and experienced staff can help you with the following as a minimum:
- Finding the right course for you
- Improving your job search skills to find full, part time or volunteering work.
- A confidential, impartial and objective information and advice service concerning learning opportunities, skills and qualifications, career progression and how to access them
- Supporting learners during their studies to assist their learning and personal development
- Advice and services to enable learners to study effectively if they have a disability or additional requirements
- Telephone/ 1-2-1 services providing information and advice
- If we cannot help you ourselves we can signpost you to a referral service or other agencies for the required information or advice you require.
We offer one to one or group sessions.
Come and see us
- You’ll find our staff friendly, supportive and knowledgeable
- Discussions with them will be impartial and centered on your specific needs
- The service is free
- Evening appointments and appointments to suit you can be arranged on request
If we can’t help you directly, our staff are sure to know of other organizations that probably can and they’ll help you to get in touch with the right people.
Don’t delay—contact us today to move ahead with your career plans.
How can you get in touch with The Training Brokers?
In person: Visit our Head Office in Swinton to speak to any of our staff. We can then assist with your query or book an appointment with appropriate staff members
Call us on 0161 465 9844
Email your query to email@example.com