Level 1 Award In Information, Advice or Guidance
Who is this course suitable for?
This course has been designed to provide an introduction to the information, advice and guidance sector and is suitable for anyone looking to work in a role where Information, advice or guidance is provided. It is also suitable for learners who are looking to gain qualifications to enhance further education and employment opportunities.
Contents of the course:
- Introduction to skills – Delivering information, advice or guidance.
- Introduction to underpinning principles of information, advice or guidance.
Potential Job roles:
- Information and advice practitioner within the private, public or voluntary sector.
- Support staff in 14-19 educational establishments
- Level 2 Information, advice and guidance
- Customer service
Make new friends and gain a recognised qualification