Level 2 Award In Support Work in Schools
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for anyone who is looking for a career within child and young person development.
No experience within this work environment is required for this course
What will I learn?
This course will cover the following topics:
- Child and Young Person Development
- Safeguarding the welfare of children and young people
- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people
- Schools as organisations
What jobs could I apply for after this course?
You could apply for roles including:
- Teaching assistant
- Midday assistant
- School administrator
What further courses could I study?
You could progress to:
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning.
Make new friends and gain a recognised qualification