HABC Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration 600/5480/3
15 – Business, Administration and Law
About this Course
• This learning programme offers individuals the opportunity to develop and improve their knowledge of business and administration.
• For some individuals this could provide useful recognition of their professional knowledge; aiding their step from one job role to another, e.g. moving into supervisory and/or management roles. For others, it could prepare them for progression to further learning and training.
• Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment • Principles of providing administrative services
• Principles of managing information and producing documents
• Principles of supporting change in a business environment
• Principles of maintaining stationary stock
• All assignments are coursework based and are in an essay/question and answer style to test your knowledge of the topics covered in each of the course sections.
Potential job roles
• This qualification can aid career progression in a wide range of different sectors, including healthcare, customer service, office administration, hospitality and many more.
• Admin assistant
• Office Administrator
Business AdministrationENROLL NOW